Organically Yours

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan

51/2 Promenade, Portobello, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH15 1HE

Vegan allergy-sensitive brand made from local and organic ingredients. Products include muffin, brownie, and cake mixes. Has a seasonal stall on the Portobello Promenade (open 10am-3pm), open weather permitting. Offers catering and takes private orders for muffins and cakes. Also has a webshop.

First Review by imogenmichel

great tasting. - Edit

Recently visited for a tasting session in Edinburgh.
Julia has big plans to expand on several fronts and hopefully will start this via kickstarter soon.
Out tasting session was a variety of options she is working on present, very varied which is great to see. As well as delicious cake, we had some awesome ice cream and a variety of savoury options. Sue had produced a selection of vegan dips all homemade.

I'll be out to portobello soon tobtry some more.

Pros: vegan, people, enthusiasm

TasosPardalis 12 Jun 2017 - Hi Craig,

We would like to thank you for your feedback and support. We launched our web shop earlier this year and we are working hard to make it work. We want to give back to our customers and the people that support us and for this reason, we have created discount codes for people like you.

Please get in touch with us on our website or via Facebook so we can send you your unique 15% discount code for your next order on our webshop :)

Great tasting vegan and free-from produce - Edit

Today I went to the Organically Yours Taste Test at Augustine United Church in Edinburgh with a couple of other people from the local vegan/vegetarian meetup group. I tried a little of everything they had on offer and I was very impressed with the quality as well as the friendliness and helpfulness of Julia and her friends. I was totally blown away by the quality of their vegan butter which was totally unlike anything I'd ever had before! My only suggestion for improvement would be for them to use the word 'vegan' rather than 'vegetarian, egg free and dairy free' on their packaging and promotional material, as I always feel more confident buying food that I know is vegan. They are hoping to get a food truck and/or a storefront soon, so that would be a very exciting development!

Pros: Delicious free-from goods, Friendly and helpful

Cons: Does not label as vegan

TasosPardalis 12 Jun 2017 - Hi Imogen,

Return to Edinburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organically Yours closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.