Organic

Contact 931584730

Passeig del Carme 25-26, Vilanova I La Geltru, Spain,

An all-vegan drink and food bar that opens late at night, as well as a club. It is situated in the Passeig Maritim so it is in front of the sea. Offers pizza, burgers, hot dogs and more. Open Tue-Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm, Tue-Sun 8:00pm-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-3:00am.

Category: Vegan, American, Pizza, International, Western, Mediterranean, Fast food, Delivery, European, Fusion

First Review by henrikw

Great concept! - Edit

Right on a popular walking street on Passeig del Carme close to the beach, this new restaurant is not only a eatery but also a night spot with a DJ keeping the place bumping a way past midnight on weekends. The menu consists mainly of junk food: burgers, pizzas and salads.

My partner had a plate of three miniburgers (a chili, ananas and curry) and I had a namesake burger called organic. As a side dish we had patatas bravas. Unfortunately all these were disappointments. The bread was hard and stale, patties had the same, unflavored mush taste and the patatas were not even properly fried. Only thing to give some taste were caramelized onions in organic burger and a slice of ananas in the curry miniburger.

The service was quick and efficient and our waitress took well the criticism we handed on the spot. I hope they will find to make their food tastier. This is the only vegan restaurant in Garraf area and it would shame, if they had to close down.

Pros: The concept, The service, Location

Cons: Food, High prices

Return to Vilanova I La Geltru Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.