Organic Soul Cafe

( 1 review )
212-677-1863

638 E 6th St (at btwn Ave B & C), New York City, New York, USA, 10009

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegetarian, vegan, raw, and fish dishes with a soulful flare and utilizes an advanced water filtration system. Menu reflect seasonal harvest cycles using produce as they are available through Sixth Street's CSA program. Open Tue-Thu 4:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Raw, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by RacerDean

Verify hours, but GO! GREAT FOOD. - Edit

I had a few hours to kill before heading to JFK after a one week business trip in NYC. I found Organic Soul Cafe on my phone. It listed morning hours, but HappyCow did not list the same hours. I decided to chance it and walked a mile to get there. While they were not technically open when I entered, they asked what I wanted and I said I was open to anything vegan. I never even looked at a menu, but the salad and main course they served me was nothing short of AMAZING. I also have a carrot/apple/ginger juice. I have no doubts it was all organic and fresh. I would recommend this place to anyone, but since they are doing a bit of a remodel and changing up the hours CALL FIRST, or do like I did and take a chance and just walk in there.

Pros: Food quality, Nice people / great vibe, A great value

Cons: Limited/changing hours (call first), Off the beaten path (maybe that's a pro), Parking (of course that applies to all of NYC)

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organic Soul Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.