CLOSED: Organic Shores

Contact 480-237-2777

4030 E Bell Rd Unit 212, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85032

Organic vegan cafe offering juices, coffee, kava bar, desserts, prepared foods, and meal platters. Sells some groceries and dry goods. Holds free juicing and cooking workshops. Jun 2014 reported became all vegan. Closed Mar 2015.

Category: Vegan, American, International, Organic, Raw, Juice bar

First Review by BryanJoseph

WOW - Edit

Simply the best and only completely ORGANIC and RAW VEGAN restaurant in Phoenix. And I hear they are going to be opening more locations in Tempe, Central PHX, West PHX, and Scottsdale later this year and next, They have FREE Workshops on nutrition and food prep / juicing and a certification program AND MOVIES. THIS IS THE GREATEST PLACE EVER, and it all began in Phoenix, aren't we lucky,,, GO AND GROW ORGANIC SHORES

great, but - Edit

visited 1st time mid October - loved it so, immediately reco'd it to 3 friends. Only issue was carrot cake dessert was stored at such a frigid temp, it was hard and not so tasty - took most of it home, when it was it room temp is was delicious - they need to serve desserts less super-chilled. But today, October 29 went for me second visit - quite a drive from Central and Thomas to Bell and 40th St - got there at 2, they are open from noon to 8, and the young and genuinely gracious waitress said apologetically that if I wanted food, I would have to hang around and come back - Mike had taken off, but would be back in an hour or so. I left, very disappointed, but also startled, seemed unprofessionally casual of Mike - if he were not the owner he would be facing some scolding I bet! You would need to call ahead to make sure they are actually, truly open when they say they are open.

Pros: great food, very comfortable seating, lovely, unobtrusive music

Cons: chef should not just vanish for an hour+

expensive and limited selection - Edit

my husband and I went there for dinner. We found the menu extremely limiting. They did have a burrito on special for the day, so we tried it. It was all raw greens. very expensive too. For two burritos and two beverages, the bill was over $30.

We will not go back.

Cons: expensive, limited selection

Fabulous food - Edit

My husband and I are plant based, but not raw; however, we heard about this place and decided to try it. The food was flavorful, abundant, and pretty. Dessert was amazing. I can't wait to go back and try something else on the menu.

Pros: taste, ambiance, presentation

YUM! - Edit

I'm new to the raw community. Tasty food is something I've been struggling to find on my journey to health. Not only are the products that Organic Shores serves amazingly yummy, but I can keep my healthful peace of mind when I eat the food. Plus, Michael, the chef is awesome! He gave me some great information and was very friendly. Keep up the great work guys!

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Organic Shores closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2507 times since Apr 2014.