Organic Roots

• Health-food-store Health Store
951-296-3444

40458 Winchester Rd, Temecula, California, USA, 92591

An independent organic and all natural health food market. In addition to groceries, you will find bulk herbs and staples, a organic juice and smoothie bar, salad bar, gluten-free bakery, coffee bar and all natural deli. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by FirstlyFiona

Great store! - Edit

This was my go to grocery store when I lived in Temecula, since before it was Organic Roots. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Everyone was always happy working there. I loved it when they got the vegan soft serve, yum! They were also the only place (at the time, not sure anymore) that sold a local brand of sprouted hummus that was to die for!!!

Pros: friendly, clean, organic

Vegan Soft Serve! - Edit

I only made a brief visit when passing through town, but am sure I will be back. They have vegan soft serve! It looked like they also had other vegan food offered fresh made as well as smoothies but I didn't get a chance to check them out. I was also really excited to see that they carry Tings, So Delicious Turtle Trails Ice Cream, and other vegan goodies I sometimes have difficulty locating. I highly recommend that you check them out!

Return to Temecula Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organic Roots closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1933 times.