Organic Recipe

+603-77290236

B3-07-09, Casa Utama Condo, Lrg Lebuh Bandar Utama, PJU 6A, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia, 47400

Non-smoking / smoking, non air-conditioned / air-conditioned areas, cozy environment. Dishes not oily, not salty and obvious using natural ingredients. Wholesome and healthy. Can park in their car park and claim a refund of RM5 when settling the bill.

Category: Chinese, Organic

First Review by KLGuy

Pretty good organic vegetarian restaurant - Edit

I visit this restaurant once every few months. Food's tasty, ambiance is good, service is pretty good too. The fruit tea is great. Recently I notice there's MSG added too the food, that's something I hope the restaurant can improve on.

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Cons: MSG

Very busy restaurant on weekends - Edit

I went on a Saturday night for dinner but took along time to locate the place & when I arrived there the place was packed but to be honest I didn't like the attitude of the manager/owner/supervisor who in my opinion does not how to handle customers well! This will be my last visit as I need a comfortable environment to go along with the food! If you insist on going please make sure you know the area well & best to book a table in advance & if you have special dietary requirements = FORGET IT! Go somewhere else! To be fair I believe the food is good due to the crowd & price is reasonable for a organic vegetarian rest!

Pros: Price

Cons: Packed , Non accomodating, Unfriendly service on weekend

Return to Petaling Jaya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organic Recipe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.