Organic Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 508-760-3043

640 Main St, (Cape Cod) (at /in Dennis Port), Dennis, Massachusetts, USA, 02639

Organic Market is a full service natural market operating for over 34 years. Large selection of organic produce, and variety of gluten and allergen free products. Previously named Dennis Port Natural Market.

First Review by capeguy

preying on my desperation - Edit

Tell me why you offer 3 types of vegan cheeses on your grill cheese menu but not one vegan bread and don't forget to make me feel like a weirdo for even asking about the bread and then offer me gluten free. thanks I'll settle for the crappy $9 tempeh sandwich and $5 2 fork-fulls of vegan potato salad that has mustard in it for God only knows what reason.

Great local market - Edit

When I need a couple of niche items, this is the place to go. I usually head to Trader Joes or Whole Foods for my BIG shopping but from time to time I like to "top off the tank" and backfill the pantry. Because it's small the prices are a bit higher, but that's what you get for convenience. Besides the packaged items, the have a great grab n go selections of salads and sandwiches. You can have one custom made and also get a fresh juice or smoothie. I really love this place and am glad I live in town for year round convenience.

Pros: location, niche items, fresh juice

Cons: price

Stay near - Edit

Vacationing I realized I was a 4 min drive from this place. Thank goodness. Vegan food isn't too easy on the Cape. Like everything in Boston/Cape Cod, it's a little expensive but the selection is decent and I found my favourite gluten free cookies (Sami's - I think they are from Florida) and a few items I haven't seen anywhere else (and I'm a shelf scanner). If you are a vegan vacationing on the Cape you'd be smart to stay a short drive away from this store.

Pros: selection, clean and bright, location

Great place - Edit

The smallish store has a surprisingly good selection and knowledgable staff. Great vegan options and products. Also a great selection of vitamins and supplements. I make it a point to stop in whenever I'm in the area. Highly recommend!

Pros: quality products, great selection, staff

Return to Dennis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organic Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2955 times since Aug 2007.