Organic Market

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 508-760-3043

640 Main St, (Cape Cod) (at /in Dennis Port), Dennis, Massachusetts, USA, 02639

Organic Market is a full service natural market operating for over 34 years. Large selection of organic produce, and variety of gluten and allergen free products. Previously named Dennis Port Natural Market. Open .

First Review by capeguy

preying on my desperation - Edit

Tell me why you offer 3 types of vegan cheeses on your grill cheese menu but not one vegan bread and don't forget to make me feel like a weirdo for even asking about the bread and then offer me gluten free. thanks I'll settle for the crappy $9 tempeh sandwich and $5 2 fork-fulls of vegan potato salad that has mustard in it for God only knows what reason.

Great local market - Edit

When I need a couple of niche items, this is the place to go. I usually head to Trader Joes or Whole Foods for my BIG shopping but from time to time I like to "top off the tank" and backfill the pantry. Because it's small the prices are a bit higher, but that's what you get for convenience. Besides the packaged items, the have a great grab n go selections of salads and sandwiches. You can have one custom made and also get a fresh juice or smoothie. I really love this place and am glad I live in town for year round convenience.

Pros: location, niche items, fresh juice

Cons: price

Stay near - Edit

Vacationing I realized I was a 4 min drive from this place. Thank goodness. Vegan food isn't too easy on the Cape. Like everything in Boston/Cape Cod, it's a little expensive but the selection is decent and I found my favourite gluten free cookies (Sami's - I think they are from Florida) and a few items I haven't seen anywhere else (and I'm a shelf scanner). If you are a vegan vacationing on the Cape you'd be smart to stay a short drive away from this store.

Pros: selection, clean and bright, location

Great place - Edit

The smallish store has a surprisingly good selection and knowledgable staff. Great vegan options and products. Also a great selection of vitamins and supplements. I make it a point to stop in whenever I'm in the area. Highly recommend!

Pros: quality products, great selection, staff

Return to Dennis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organic Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2984 times since Aug 2007.