First Review by Tiggy7

awesome - Edit

I've eaten here more than a dozen times and have enjoyed every meal. The salads are huge and delicious, the juice is fabulous, the soups are heavenly, and the sandwiches are delightful. Friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere.

Pros: healthy menu, organic, fresh

Cons: small, sometimes full

My love - Edit

We love love love the Cafe, we get veggie burgers every friday and we go at least once more during the week. Tha staff is awesome, very casual atmosphere and the food is amazing, mostly grown by the owners in their own green house.

Pros: Food, price, atmosphere

Wonderful experience ! - Edit

Myself and my girlfriend were driving across Canada and we decided to stop for lunch at the Organic garden cafe as recommended by a local health food store. Had a nice chat with the friendly owner. We had the rice bowl and got a couple of black bean wraps to go and some wheatgrass shots. Everything was really delicious. Apparently they grow their own wheatgrass..how cool is that ? Also cool was you fill in your order and hand it in at the kitchen.....overall a very enjoyable experience for 2 hungry travellers!

Pros: great food, nice people, nice people

Yummy and nutritious! - Edit

I haven't been there in awhile, but once Summer hits the city, that's it baby; Friday nights, you know where you can find me. At the OGC, getting 'one for here and one to go'. (Burgers, that is!)
The burgers are SOOO GOOD, it's not enough to be able to buy them only one day a week; I sincerely hope they change that. Also, their Spinach Pesto Pizza is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!! DEEEEEEEEEEEEELISH!

Pros: Great staff, good portions, fast service

Cons: not enough seats

Return to Thunder Bay Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organic Garden Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4875 times since Aug 2007.