CLOSED: Organic Fresno

Contact 559-358-4834

903 Parkway Dr, Fresno, California, USA, 93728

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe and market opened Apr 2012. Many items on menu are vegan. Vegan breakfast include corn pancakes, bean burrito. Lunch includes vegan pizza, pasta, panini, stir fry, and soup. Has smoothies and juices. NOV 2014 SHUT DOWN PER OWNER.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by SharonWeaverVock

Amazing! - Edit

This restaurant was so amazing, we were passing through Fresno on a road trip and stopped for breakfast here. The people were so extremely nice and welcoming. I got the vegan fruit waffle and it was so delicious and filling, I only ate 3/4 of it and I'm stuffed. I highly recommend this place. They do serve meat and eggs but they were very hospitable and kind.

Pros: Nice, Vegan Options, Organic

Cons: Served Meat

Great vegan waffle - Edit

I had the vegan waffle covered with strawberries and bananas - yum! The place was empty on a Friday at 9 am, but I enjoyed the atmosphere. The waffle was made from oats and rice flour with pecans - very hearty and filling. Everything seemed very fresh and I could tell that quality ingredients were used. I would definitely go back if traveling through Fresno again - I'd like to try their green smoothie.

Pros: Close to 99 freeway, organic, fresh food, Friendly server

Cons: Ingredients not listed on menu

Loved it! - Edit

I happened upon this restaurant by accident and was so glad! It's obvious that the proprietors care about healthy AND GOOD food! The menu was varied, interesting and constantly changing based on what is in season. I had the special--a wheat roll with marinated veggies and the best green beans ever as a side--they were sweet and nutty and soooo good. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone--vegetarian, vegan or not.

Delicious - Edit

I woke up this morning and knew I had to go to Organic Fresno again. This time, I got the gluten free waffle with fantastic strawberries (really fresh) and my honey got pasta puttanesca and loved it. He got it with cheese, but of course you can get it without. The Hamiltons are incredibly nice people and the food is great. Can't ask for better.

Yummy - Edit

We really enjoyed eating at Organic Fresno!! The staff is super friendly and the food is really great!! My favorite so far is their veggie pizza with a side of dairy-free ranch dressing to dip it in!! Yum!! Can't wait to go back!! :)

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Great prices

Great place for an organic vegetarian meal - Edit

Love the menu choices. I stopped by with a friend for lunch. We both had a cup of the potato kale soup and really enjoyed the fresh, rich flavors in this dish. We then had the Veggie Stir-Fry which had amazing flavor and texture. It was very hearty and satisfying. Made with twelve grains and veggies along with a great combination of spices. Loved our entire meal.
They have a nice breakfast and lunch menu along with awesome smoothies and desserts. Best part is they are organic. Can't wait to try more items on the menu. Love this place and their owners. Nice to have a place where you are made to feel like family.

Return to Fresno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Organic Fresno closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2779 times since Apr 2012.