First Review by GoatxThrower

Great little shop - Edit

We are always meet with kindness and great attitudes. We have noticed a high turnover rate and Moss done prone that were just wonderful BUT the people are almost always kid and helpful so we aren't worried.
Sometimes things are way passed expiration or there's small product issues here or there bit never shrug major and they are always happy to help or replace something:)
the prices are not really comparable as it is a little pricier but it is a coop and supporting them is important :)

Pros: vegan stuff, gf stuff, right around the corner for

Cons: expired items regularly out

Horrible Manager - Edit

The store manager, Cindy, is a piece of work. I bought a bottle of cocoa butter that had seal on it and I didn't know the texture or anything of the product because of the seal. I brought it home and couldn't even get the product out of the jar, that's how hard it was and I even tried to microwave it to no avail. I eventually had to use a spoon to dig some product out and that didn't work either, an hour after my purchase, I returned the product back to the store with the receipt. The store manager, Cindy, did not accept the return and she was very rude to me. Then, she used her fingernails to dig into the product to show me that it works and then expected me to get the very same product back with me that I was planning to use on my baby's face. In other words, she used her unclean fingernails that she has been working with all throughout the day in the store to scoop the product out of the jar to show me that it works and then she was giving the same product back to me to use it on my baby's face. I asked her for an exchange and she said no. It was really disgusting how she was treating me. I could have bought the very same product at any other store and with the receipt and the fact that I hadn't used it at all, they would have accepted a return or exchange. But be aware, in this store, you cannot return anything. They insulted me in front of my daughter. I would never go back to that tiny store again and support their business. [edit by staff]. I told Cindy, the manager, that with the poor level of customer service that I am receiving at their store, I would never shop there again and she said "GOOD" , she is one angry bitter woman for sure. She definitely does not care to keep the customers happy. I used to be a regular customer in the past and they lost me as a customer due to the hell and insult they threw at me for a 7 dollar worth of product. Pathetic and sad.

Pros: None, None, None

Cons: Rude Staff, Small selection of products

Return to Virginia Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organic Food Depot closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1525 times since Aug 2007.