Organic Food Center

• Veg-friendly
Contact 321-724-2383

862 N Highway A1A, Indialantic, Florida, USA, 32903

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic food store with a cafe inside. Offers sandwiches, smoothies, juices, and salads. Could ask for customization. Daily soup is vegan and gluten-free.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by bumble3145

Awesome Vegan Food! - Edit

I would give 5 stars if I could! They have updated their nut burger recipe and it is now vegan. It is amazing! They also have veganaise. They usually offer 2 types of bread, a whole wheat or gluten free option. Their falafels are amazing, handmade and skillet grilled! The falafel comes on a sandwich or Mediterranean salad. I love the salad with hummus and olives. The soups are always delicious! I had a very tasty lentil vegetable soup the other day, and I've also seen a mushroom miso on the menu.

Pros: food, atmosphere

Love the Nut Burgers! - Edit

I really like this place...It's so nice to have a little health food store beach side with hand made quality food. The homemade Nut Burger is amazing! Not sure if she changed the recipe since but when I asked the owner she told me they have a little cheese in them, so they are NOT Vegan.
They also have a juice bar with fresh carrot, beet, wheatgrass, veggie juices.
It takes awhile but worth the wait! Cute shop with lots of supplements and natural teas and such to browse while you wait for your food. The owner is super sweet and everyone who works there is very nice:)

Pros: Nut Burger, Friendly Staff, Convienent location

Cons: can be a little slow, close early

Good and Wholesome - Edit

I used to be the cook there, I can stand by the soups all are vegan and mostly gluten free made fresh daily by Cayli:) The Nut Burgers are my recipe to die for, Fallafel is the ownwers recipe, she is from Egypt it's wonderful and the veg sandwiches are good as well, they use vegenaise.

Pros: friendly, good value

Cons: more selection, have chicken & fish in same kithchen

Return to Indialantic Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Organic Food Center closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1258 times since Dec 2008.