Orga Wholefoods - 올가 방배점

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
02-34786262

Bangbae-dong 875-5, Bangbae-ro 162, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Organic supermarket located at Naebang Station, exit 7. Find bread, fruit and veg, cosmetics, baby products, frozen foods and many vegetarian snacks. 내방역 7번 출구에 위치해 있는 유기농 마트입니다. 빵, 과일, 채소, 화장품, 유아용품, 냉동식품과 채식 다과 등을 판매합니다.

1 Review

First Review by inthesewords

The most convenient store for organic stuff! - Edit

You literally walk out of Exit 7 of Naebang subway station, and the store is on your right. This is the most convenient health store from those listed here so far, atleast for me.

The girl at the counter spoke good English and helped me find the vegetarian products I needed - soy bean paste and red pepper paste. Sadly, their black bean paste was not vegetarian, but I really appreciated having someone check the ingredients of everything for me and recommend the tastiest brands. :))

Definitely visit this place for some staple Korean ingredients if you want to try making Korean dishes at home. ;)

Pros: Right outside the subway exit, Staff speaks good English, Vegetarian options of staple foods

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Orga Wholefoods - 올가 방배점 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.