Oregon Natural Market

• Health-food-store Health Store
541-889-8714

373 SW 1st St (at SW 4th Ave), Ontario, Oregon, USA, 97914

Provides a wide range of healthy food options including organic, vegetarian, diabetic friendly, fresh produce, and bulk food. Also quality vitamin, mineral supplements, and phytonutrients in a knowledgeable environment. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by madamstriga

Great little find in Ontario! - Edit

From Portland and have to travel here for work at least once a month, as a vegan this place was like an Oasis in the desert. They have beyond meat options, fake jerky, the new clif bars, Daiya products, tofurky, fruit, a small bulk section, a decent sized frozen selection, and even had some free fresh green juice. Definitely will be back.

Pros: Vegan options, Like a mini whole foods, Very friendly

Cons: Small, didn't know about it sooner!

Well stocked store - Edit

I was stopped in Ontario for the day and was happy to find this store. It has a large selection of vitamins and health products. I was impressed my the bulk section - it had many items I don't usually see in Philadelphia stores. The fridge and freezer had some decent options, and the staff was eager to help. The only thing I would have liked to find were some ready made sandwiches, but that's just because I was traveling on a bus and it would have been super convenient. I did find vegan options to microwave, so it was all good.

Pros: well stocked , friendly staff, large vitamin etc, selection

Cons: if you're on the go, not a ton of ready

Return to Ontario Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oregon Natural Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.