Orchard Lane Coffee House

+44-1303487742

80 Sandgate High St, Sandgate, Folkestone, England, CT20 3BX

Vegetarian coffee shop serving lunch food such as avocado on toast, vegan cream cheese bagel, soup with bread, and falafel burger. Has vegan ice cream, cupcakes, and plant milk for drinks. Since Mar 2017. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm, Sun 9:30am-4:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Bakery, British

First Review by Pupnik

Appalling experience - Edit

Awful experience that was not rectified by the owner in any way. My girlfriend and I are vegan and we were served dairy creme fraiche on French toast that was clearly listed as vegan. This is a dire mistake and my girlfriend has been really affected by this horrible experience. The owner was aggressive and dismissive, failing to take responsibility for this error. We will never be coming back and we urge any vegans or those with allergies to do the same as they are clearly incapable of following their own menu. Just another café jumping on the vegan ‘trend’. I want to give 0* but you can’t.

Cons: incompetent owner, not vegan

Lovely cakes - Edit

This newish coffee shop is a great lunch spot. Eat in or take out to the beach, there is always a choice of vegan cakes (Oreo cupcakes, chocolate cake, custard cakes filled with Oatly custard). Excellent quality coffee too with a choice of plant milks. In summer pop in for an ice cream to take out to the promenade.

Pros: Friendly staff, Great cakes, Good seaside location

Return to Folkestone Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Orchard Lane Coffee House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.