Orange Glory Cafe

585-232-7340

240 East Ave, Rochester, New York, USA, 14604

Serves meat, vegan options available. Its chalkboard menu changes daily and includes veggie burgers such as lentil burger or spinach burger. Uses seasonal ingredients from local markets. Limited vegan options - call ahead to see if there are any available on the day. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Patanya

No Vegan Food - Edit

I had read so many good reviews about this restaurant referencing their vegan food that I picked it for my birthday lunch. When I went up to the counter to order and asked what was vegan they responded "nothing". I'm pretty adaptaptable so I asked if they could craft something vegan for me, "no". I've had more successful exchanges in restaurants that don't even hint at being vegan. As a side note they serve vegetarian food and it looked pretty good, it didn't help me however.

I recently read a review of this restaurant that said to call ahead to see if they had vegan options available that day. No thank you. It's a cut,e little place but we have many other restaurants that serve vegan or vegan friendly food in Rochester. I won't be going here to be disappointed again. I'd be happy to go back if they had anything I could eat.

Pros: Cute little storefront restaurant

Cons: No vegan food

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Orange Glory Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.