Oranaise Cafe

Contact 0113-2744422

1 The Crescent, Hyde Park, Leeds, England, LS6 2NW

Serves meat, vegan options available. A North African Moroccan restaurant that offers a variety of vegetarian and vegan choices, from tapas and wraps to pizza and couscous (but not vegan dessert). Colorful interior. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-11:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Moroccan, African, Non-veg

First Review by christopherjboyce

delicious but took so long!! - Edit

Came in here for lunch the other day and had to wait 50 minutes for the food!! And the restaurant wasn't even half full, so abit disappointing... However, once the food finally arrived (had the vegan mezze platter) it was super delicious, and SUCH a big potion aswell, could have fed 2 people. I was hesitant to pay £8 for one meal but I only managed half, and they let me take back everything I hadn't eaten in a box for the next day! So probably was good value for money. Overall I definately would go again, but hopefully the service would be faster next time!

Pros: huge portion, great vegan options

Cons: took SO long, quite expensive

Good fully Vegan Options - Edit

I have sat in an eaten at Oranaise a few times, they're really accommodating to offer alternatives and the menu is really clear on what is vegan. Teas and lemonade is great!

When I have eaten in I've had couscous, falafel, houmous which was really tasty and authentic.

I have also ordered take-away from here; - Pizza; they use vegan cheese, I am not a fan of vegan cheese so it kind of ruined it for me but friends have said they love it!

- Burgers; the vegan burgers are reallllly tasty, they have a few options and are all great! Highly Recommended.

Pros: Friendly and Accomodating, Vegan Burgers, Clear Menu

Cons: Also serves meat

Good vegan options but a bit too much salt and oil - Edit

Popped in here the other day to get some food. Staff were really friendly and helpful and there is even a dedicated vegan menu with plenty of choice. Food was tasty but I think that was mostly down to the large amount of salt and oil in the food. So overall it was OK.

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegan menu

Cons: Salt and oil in the food

Return to Leeds Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oranaise Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.