First Review by Laurawh23

Just Awful - Edit

They do not carry any produce and mainly only offer supplements. I have been in there several times and will not be going back. The staff is rude and the store is always a mess. I went in there asking for SAM-e and the clerk on duty had to call the owner because she could not find it in the store. I overheard her conversation. The owner of the store was so rude to that poor girl on the phone and seemed upset that she was calling and bothering her. Green Acres is right down the road and they offer everything that Open Circle never will.

Open Circle - Edit

They have a nice selection of spices, but I was disappointed with their lack of any produce or a bulk goods section. I think they downsized when they moved locations. I much prefer to do my grocery shopping at Green Acres

Good local health food - Edit

This is the best health food store in Stillwater. It has all the essentials, from organic produce, dried bulk goods, and beauty care products. It's no Whole Foods but it does a good job of serving the community. It also has a restaurant in the back for smoothies and healthy food to-go. Check it out!

Return to Stillwater Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Open Circle Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.