CLOSED: The Open Arms Food and Juice Shop

Contact 802-985-9844

52 Harbor Rd, Shelburne, Vermont, USA, 05482

Serves meat, vegan options available. Apr 2014 re-opened per owner. Offers food, fresh juices, and smoothies. Has gluten-free. Call for hours before you go. Confirmed closed, Nov 2015.

Category: American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Jim McG

So yummy! - Edit

I LOVE the food served and the smoothies are to die for. I am lactose intollerant an find it difficult to go to smoothie places because of all the dairy that's added. But this place has great alternatives like almond milk and super healthy meals. If I lived closer I would go everyday. I highly recommend everyone to go. SO YUMMY AND NOT OVER PRICED. The dining area is so welcoming and nicely decorated. Great place to go with friends :D

Pros: Healthy food, Good atmosphere, Friendly staff

I have to eat there at least once a week! - Edit

Open Arms has it all: Delicious, FRESH, local food; a relaxed and friendly atmosphere; and i can linger a read a newspaper afterwards at the table, on the porch or out at a picnic table--no problem. Yesterday, i ordered one of my favorites, the Buddha Bowl, with a pot of local herbal tea and a generous slice of gluten-free home-made spice cake with a delicious lemon frosting. As a celiac and a vegetarian, there are some places i can not buy a good lunch. While there is locally grown meat on the menu for those who want it, i am set with the soups, salads. and rice tortillas. The Buddha Bowl has a base of fresh spinach and Sam's great hummus, topped with shaved carrots and beets, along with slices of cukes, the best seared tofu cubes and a yummy dressing on the side. It fills me up and is soooo good.

Pros: clean, friendly, organic

Has CLOSED: The Open Arms Food and Juice Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 754 times since Apr 2009.