CLOSED: Opa Cafe

Contact 775-322-7500

80 Giroux St (at Kietzke Ln), Reno, Nevada, USA, 89502

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers a separate vegan menu and many regular menu items available vegan. Casual atmosphere. NOTE: Under new ownership May 2016, please report on vegan options. CONFIRMED CLOSED ON FACEBOOK, JAN 2016.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by Nikkijeanman

enjoyable veg dinner - Edit

Came for dinner by myself while on a business trip. Enjoyed the clean setting, friendly and fast service, and a couple check ins by the owner I presume.

I requested the veg menu. Which was basically a markup of the regular menu showing items that were suitable for vegetarian or vegan. It was simple but effective, and clearly acknowledged by waiter when ordering. Comforting!

The food items ordered, which were an appy, soup and salad,were all fresh, well presented and enjoyable.

I would come back again, particularly with others, as a good selection overall.

Go here!!! - Edit

This place is AMAZING!!! There is a separate vegan menu here. Try the vegan pizza if you want a sure fire amazing meal or ask about what one of the Vegan owners has on special for that day. . I always take my guests/family/friends here. It is the perfect spot for vegans and their less enlightened love ones to dine together in peace. I love the hummus plate and the eggplant gyro. We are so lucky to have Opa Cafe in Reno. Enjoy!

Return to Reno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Opa Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1126 times since Sep 2013.