Oneness Cafe Restaurant

• Veg-friendly
Contact 02-9665-0050

244 Coogee Bay Road, Coogee, New South Wales,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe and restaurant with Wi-Fi. Also hosts cooking classes, yoga and other community events. Very limited vegan options as of Feb 2011.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Pan Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Mathew

Great vegan menu - Edit

Large range of vegan options. The manager, Flora, and her lovely staff are always willing to adapt the non-veg or vegetarian options. Many gluten free choices as well.
Kale salad with tofu, acai smoothie, tofu scramble, vegetarian/vegan breakfast are my favourites. Good selection of vegan cakes.

Not Vegan Friendly - Edit

For vegans: No pasta, No rice dish, No sandwich, No burger, No offer (to me) to make any of the vegetarian offerings vegan. I was very hungry; I did not want the vegan scramble because it was lunch time and I wanted something more substantial than a salad. In the end I ordered the rainbow salad and it came undressed. Appalling hospitality and a miserable experience. I wrote a detailed email message to the manager and received no reply. This place is hostile to vegans and vegans should avoid it like the plague. The name has changed. Not sure if same management.

Pros: has vegan labels on menu

Cons: no vegan mains, no offer to adapt dishes for vegans

Return to Coogee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oneness Cafe Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1057 times since Mar 2011.