First Review by fbfcn

Not totally Veg, but they have options! - Edit

Great location, neat place in an old building. Miriam our waitress was awesome and super helpful to make sure we knew all of the Vegan options. The food was good, and we will be back to try other options. Peoria does not have a dedicated Veg restaurant so to have a place like One World that understands us and aims to please is great!

Pros: Super friendly staff

Full service restaurant with vegan options - Edit

This is one of two restaurants in my hometown that caters to vegans, so I visit it often. The service is always impeccable and the food is always excellent. I have yet to have a good meal here.

Pros: Great food, Excellent service, Plenty of parking

Delicious Vegan & Gluten Free - Edit

I was unsure about going here at first because I looked at their menu and didn't see too many vegan options other than Tabouli and Falafel. However, they have a whole separate paper with how you can make a lot of the menu items vegan and the staff is very helpful. Also, my boyfriend who is vegan & has gluten intolerance had no trouble. We got hummus with tortilla chips and the Santa Fe pizza with gluten free, vegan crust. The pizza was out of this world and the gluten free crust was DElicious. We will definitely be going back.

Pros: Helpful wait staff., Special vegan menu., Out-of-this-world pizza.

Cons: They do have a lot of meat on the menu.

Great Place - Edit

Traveling through Illinois, two hungry vegans looking for a meal. Despite being Fathers' day, we got a table & our food quickly. We got herbivore sandwich and Thai noodle salad - they will substitute seasoned tofu for meat in any dish. Very good place!

My favorite place in town - Edit

I just had the veg pizza with no cheese and marinara dipped in hummus. OUTSTANDING! They were more than happy to adapt their menu to make a veg meal vegan! Friendly staff and amazing atmosphere, decorated in murals by local artists.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Variety, Friendly Staff

Wonderful Options - Edit

One World is a wonderful place that anyone of any diet can experience. They have Vegan, Vegetarian, and meat based options. The wait-staff is also very helpful and will ask for instance if you are a vegan/vegetarian so that the meal can be prepared properly. One World also has a very cozy atmosphere and some decent drink specials. I definitely give them a 5 out of 5 and enjoy eating there frequently

Pros: Menu, Staff, Food

Return to Peoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has One World closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2379 times since Aug 2007.