CLOSED: One World Everybody Eats

Contact 801-519-2002

41 S 300 E, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84111

Serves meat, vegan options available. Non-profit cafe with mission to eliminate world hunger, serve unprocessed whole foods, and eliminate waste in the food industry. Food is mostly organic and vegetarian without set menu or set prices. Guests pay what s/he feels, usually suggested donation $8-12 for a full meal, and it's possible to trade volunteer work for food vouchers. Family-friendly seating. Play a board game, listen to CDs in the basement, or read a book. Patio seating available. Reported closed to HappyCow. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Organic, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by vegankate123

Waste of time - Edit

I kept hearing such great things about One World. I went there and there was only one vegan thing to choose from and it sounded like it would be awful! I am not going to eat a whole meal of one dish that I don't even want to eat.

If a restaurant is going to make claims to be vegan friendly, they should make sure they have vegan stuff on hand. I wasted my lunch hour and was very angry. Don't even bother.

Cons: Nothing vegan

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: One World Everybody Eats closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 845 times since Aug 2007.