CLOSED: One Vegetarian Restaurant

• Vegetarian

Contact 852-2393-8012

145 G/F, Sai Yee Street, Mong Kok (at nearest MTR: Mong Kok, Exit B3), Kowloon, Hong Kong, China,

Large mostly vegan food menu with 3-4 dishes containing egg. No alcohol. Cozy ambiance, has some English speaking staff. English menu. Credit cards with minimum HK$200. Replaced Greenfeel Vegetarian. Reportedly no longer exists.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese

First Review by Teaguy

Changed its name - Edit

I think this restaurant has changed its name to One vegetarian restaurant. I don't know if the menu has stayed the same. The food was ok, I liked the mock chicken. Worth a visit.

Pros: tasty, reasonable price

Cons: not vegan

Friendly, new and trendy place, tasty food - Edit

I enjoyed my visit to this restaurant in early july 2010. The waitresses were all really friendly to us. They had lovely green tea. We completely demolished their Thai noodles in XO sauce for $48 and dumplings for $38!

review - Edit

I visited this place while on a trip in April 2009, I had the lotus root pan fried cake and a mix of stir fried vegies. Nothing special to be honest, the reason I decided to comment was that the owner was taking pictures of every dish exiting kitchen this disrupted service and the orders. As a result my second dish was late being served it wasn't even busy, the owner had a shitty attitude towards the staff and cursed like a sailor (I speak Cantonese). My suggestion visit the other veggie places in the vicinity by using this excellent site's directions. My stay in HK had me eat out at places all found through this site.

Pros: variety, pictures of dishes, cozy

Cons: serrvice, staff, hard to find

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: One Vegetarian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2907 times since Apr 2009.