On the Way Cafe

262-302-4492

6005 W Mequon Rd, Mequon, Wisconsin, USA, 53092

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe stating on its web that "any menu item can be changed or omitted to create a vegan version." Find salads, sandwiches, smoothies, juices, a variety of raw vegan desserts as well raw vegan menu items. Plenty of seating. Since early-2017. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Raw, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by ekg1234

Yum! - Edit

Stopped here for the first time today. I love the vibe of the restaurant. There is lots of seating (including a few tables outside). There are many vegan options on the menu and ingredients are listed. I love that they have several raw vegan options too! I purchased a vegan Golden Mylk (which was packaged in glass) and a raw vegan raspberry bar (which they kindly put in my reusable container I brought). The golden mylk was delicioussss. I haven't tried the raspberry bar yet but it looks yummy. The employees are very nice. I will definitely be going back to try some of the other mylks, juices/smoothies, and entrees...and other raw vegan desserts too ;)

Pros: Lots of vegan and raw vegan options, Quality ingredients, Nice staff

Cons: Does serve animal products

Return to Mequon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has On the Way Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.