Omkar Bistro

55-21-24310804

Av Alfredo Balthazar Da Silveira 580, (at /Inside Shopping Barra World, Setor Italia Loja 133C), Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 22790-710

Serves meat, vegan options available. A lunch offering is the vegetarian plate that consists of brown rice, beans, salad and a vegan protein like soy meat, tofu, vegetables. Also serves vegan kibes made with soy meat and vegetarian empanadas. International cuisines include western, Indian and fusion in addition to Peruvian. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Organic, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Peruvian, Non-veg

First Review by RafaellaSouto

"Vegan" hamburguer with cow cheese  - Edit

I ordered delivery of a vegan hamburguer and when finally arrived I saw that the "vegan" hamburguer had cow cheese! I wasn't sure so than I called the place and the girl on the phone told me that their "vegan" hamburguer have cheese and when someone thats vegan go there they ask for they taking of the cheese. But I made my delivery buy an app that didn't told me that a vegan hamburguer have cheese. Than I start to talk with the owner that couldn't care less about my opinion and told me that was simple, that I just have to take of the cheese!!! I never thought that I would see anything like that. A vegan food with cow cheese! At least, after discuss a lot with the owner he gave back my money.

Return to Rio De Janeiro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Omkar Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.