Om Yoga Studio & Vegetarian Cafe

+84-439230253

62 Ly Thuong Kiet (at Hoan Kiem District), Hanoi, Vietnam,

Its 2nd cafe, opened 2016. Serves vegetarian and vegan food and beverages. Find salads, pizza, rice and noodle dishes, falafel, vegan cookies and cakes. Yoga studios upstairs. Previously called Zenith Yoga Cafe, reported name change January 2017. Open Mon-Sat 8:30am-8:30pm, Sun 8:30am-6:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Asian, Bakery, Fusion

First Review by Yasminenazmy

Food is good - Edit

I go to Zenith Yoga Cafe regularly and really like it in general. I've tried their Pad Thai, Brown Rice Noodle Soup, Burgers, and many other items.

I just wish the restaurant was more careful when it comes to the request for vegan food. For example, it has happened 4 times over the last few months that I ordered Pad Thai without eggs and it came with eggs.

Pros: Nice food, English-speaking, Nice vibe

Cons: Customers need to take off their shoes downstairs, Sometimes vegan food comes with eggs, Small portion

Creative and delicious - Edit

We went there twice in Nov 2016. Some options contain garlic and onions but dont worry as the nice waitress will advise when asked. We ordered pizza, tofu rolls, fried vermicelli and rice rolls and love them all! The ambience is so relaxing that you can easily fall asleep after a heavy meal. Their entrance is inside an alley which is not so noticeable. You may even wonder if you are in the wrong place! So be bold to walk right inside, you should be able to see the standing sign in front of the entrance as my photos show. Unlike most restaurants they don't close after lunch and before dinner so you can still pop by for late lunch at 3pm!

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-28

Pros: Appetizing presentation and yummy vegan foods, Opens throughout the day , Relaxing environment

Cons: entrance in a dark alley

Zenith Cafe - Edit

Came here for lunch today. We had nem platter (spring rolls) with a basil pesto was ok, Then had a pitta with mushrooms and tomatoes and lovely salad, had a plate of brown rice, tofu omelette, roasted vegetables and salad and pesto sauce had a coconut juice for the two bill came to 480,000 around $20 not bad , not sure why there were two negative comments food produce is organic and menu is western style NOT noodley and heavily seasoned like the many 'Loving Huts' serve up. Pay for quality, not quantity.

Pros: Organic and very well served up., staff speak English and friendly, atmosphere and decor is great

tasty food to fill your belly! - Edit

Came for lunch with my boyfriend after being unable to find it earlier in the day for the morning yoga class. We both ordered the avocado & veg rice rolls with a rejuvenating coconut water & a carrot & Ginger smoothie. A plate piled with rolls turned up with a super scrummy basil pesto, we began tucking in when they brought another plate of them over realizing that the first portion was only for one person! A tad more expensive then other places, but we left with happy bellies vowing to return for a yoga class

Not worth the price (or walk) - Edit

This place was yet another overpriced vegetarian restaurant in Hanoi. The setting is nice and relaxing, tucked away upstairs from a rather industrial-looking site. There was a decent and interesting menu, but I didn't feel like I could sample or be experimental, because it wasn't cheap. I ordered a falafel sandwich in pita bread, which was nice and a decent size. My companion ordered a vegetable and vermicelli dish, which I tried and found underwhelming. My perception was that this restaurant was attracting an affluent clientele, including the 'yoga crowd.' The staff member attending to us seemed to continually forget about us and I had to get up more than once and walk to the kitchen to find he had forgotten our request. Negotiating the entry and exit through the kitchen area is another adventure. We walked a fair distance to get here and I wouldn't bother again.

Pros: Relaxed setting, Good-sized, tasty falafel

Cons: High prices, Poor service, Inconsistent food quality

Not as good as it seems - Edit

Don't let the large menu seduce you, the juices aren't very tasty, the food quite bland, only the salads and rolls were good/flavourful. Prices are a bit high for what you get.. The oatmeal seeds cookie was the saddest cookie I ever ate

Return to Hanoi Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Om Yoga Studio & Vegetarian Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.