CLOSED: Om Indian Dining

505-899-4423

7520 4th St NW, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 87107

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual atmosphere. The Indian food menu includes some vegetarian entrees. You can specify how spicy to make your dish. MAY 2015 REPORTED SHUT BY COW AMBASSADOR.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Steve Shoe

service concerns - Edit

During our first dining experience at Om walked in to a feeling of Disorganization manager was inappropriately dressed. Server could not get a single part of our order straight. Did not serve either of our appetizers. Overcharged us for the two entrees we did get served and ate. Charged us for two appetizers we did not get served. Manager provided apology, but still could not fix our check.
Was the first time I ever DID NOT tip!
Not going back unless they clean house!

Pros: great tasting food

Cons: service was the worst I have EVER had!

OM: the Best Indian food in Central NM - Edit

Paddy Rawal's OM indian restaurant is a class above all the others in Albuquerque. They are located on North Fourth Street in northwest Albuquerque, but rumor is they will open a new place on the east side as well.
The offer both vegan and vegetarian options, and they are even willing to substitute those dishes made with dairy cream with cocoanut crème. The offerings are influenced by French and New Mexican cuisine, so some might say it is fusion, but I still find it unmistakably Indian. I have eaten Indian for a half century and in many places (India, UK and USA) and OM is memorable.

Pros: kitchen and wait staffs, cleanliness & roominess, ease of parking

Cons: they seeve flesh and dairy dishes too

Reasonably priced for excellent lunch - Edit

I've been to Om twice and on both occasions have been completely satisfied. The food is top-notch and fresh. The service has been fun and they don't hover. I could be wrong but I think all the vegan items are gluten free. Try it out. I think you will agree.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff

Cons: Location is a bit out of the way

Return to Albuquerque Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Om Indian Dining closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.