Olympia Grill

Contact 409-766-1222

4908 Seawall Blvd Ste B, Galveston, Texas, USA, 77551

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a few choices for vegan, gluten free and vegetarian diners. Regularly features vegetarian items on specials and will alter upon request. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-8:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:30pm, Sun 11:00am-8:30pm.

Category: American, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by Doggiedoc

Has A Separate Vegetarian Menu!!! - Edit

Olympia recently added a vegetarian menu to both locations making them the only restaurant in Galveston county to do so. There are lots of items that are suitable for vegans when you ask for no cheese. Their lentil soup is one of my favorite things on the menu. I prefer Mediterranean chef but Olympia has more variety and a nicer atmosphere and views of the water.

Pros: waterfront view, separate vegetarian menu, upscale atmosphere

So yummy, and can be vegan friendly - Edit

My husband and I loved this restaurant so much, we ate here twice during our brief stay. The dolmas are the best we have ever had. We were able to have a vegan feast by simply requesting to leave out the cheese and tzatziki sauce from the vegetarian platter and pizza. Both were delicious. We highly recommend.

Return to Galveston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Olympia Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.