Oliver's Real Food

( 1 review )
03-57834125

1015 Hume Fwy (at M31 BP Service Centre, Outbound/Inbound), Wallan, Victoria, 3757

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service organic fast food eatery with outlets in NSW and VIC. Webpage lists separate menus for vegetarian and vegan choices. Open Mon-Sun 6:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Aloo

Vegan options on the highway - Edit

Once upon a time it was neigh impossible to get a healthy vegan option enroute between major towns in Australia (chips anyone?)
Now Oliver's may be found in selected roadside dining stops and it's a game changer.
You don't have to carry your own food - this place has options! I had the veggie pocket and just to be sure I said I needed it to be vegan. The lady at the counter gave me a big smile - 'of course, ' she said ' it is already vegan'.
The pocket was nice and served with a little container of chutney. They also had chia pots, soup, juices and even Pana chocolate.
I also noticed a new plant based menu being launched in Feb. I've taken a pic - have a look, very exciting.
Coffee was good (and quite unlike the usual roadside diner standards).

Pros: Options where once there were few

Return to Wallan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oliver's Real Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.