Oliveira

+44-2082552462

469 Upper Richmond Rd W, South West London, England, SW14 7PU

Organic vegetarian kitchen making modern European dishes. Find ravioli and pasta dishes, acai and desserts. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:30pm, Sat 9:00am-10:30pm, Sun 9:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, European, Fusion, Gluten-free, Honey

First Review by DFelgate

Best vegan Risotto I’ve ever eaten! - Edit

This new restaurant in East Sheen is warmly welcomed, as it’s the first 100% vegetarian/vegan restaurant we’ve had in the area which I grew up in.
Bright, modern, clean and spacious, it holds a large capacity of customers.
I visited with my mom for lunch; we are both vegan and had a lot of choices. They even have a separate breakfast/lunch/dinner menu for vegans and many of the cheese dishes can be substituted for plant based cheeses.
Staff were very helpful and attentive and the chef takes great care to produce original dishes.
I didn’t realise until after my lunch, but absolutely everything is cooked from scratch, so don’t expect a fast food service. Just be patient, it will be worth the wait. I had the wild mushroom risotto, which I have to say was the best I’ve ever had...and being a vegan and it quite often being an option when eating out, I’ve tried a fair few this was exceptional!
An authentically prepared, delicious meal with the woodsy flavour of the variety of mushrooms along with perfectly cooked rice. I would definitely have it again.
My mom had the jackfruit stew which was great. I tried some of hers but preferred my risotto. The vegan curry looks good too, lots to try next time I come.
We had vegan garlic bread and olives to start, which again was freshly made, apparently the sour dough is not vegan so they substituted ours with a ciabatta style bread. Really good.
We were so full I couldn’t even think about a dessert but I could see a selection of cakes and muffins and brownies on the counter so look forward to trying the vegan options next time I come.
As well as full meals, you can also pop in for coffee & a snack.

Pros: excellent vegan options , good location

New - Edit

Outstanding food. New to the area, you must give it a try. Passionate people about there food. Really enjoyed the mushroom risotto

Return to South West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oliveira closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.