Olive Garden

+44-2088770411

42 Replingham Rd, Southfields, South West London, England, SW185LR

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant with the usual vegetarian options but also offers vegan cheese for pizza. Has gluten-free pasta and pizza. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm, Mon-Thu 6:00pm-10:30pm, Fri 6:00pm-11:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by gotashima

Nice Pizza, but could be better - Edit

I had the vegetarian pizza with vegan cheese. The pizza was good, but it's a shame they charge an extra £1.50 for vegan cheese. It puts me off the place. There's a reasonable vegetarian section on the menu, but the vast majority of the pizzas had meat on them.

So it's OK. I may go again from time to time, but with Amrutha Lounge and Vegan Express nearby I doubt I'll be a regular.

Pros: Tasty pizza

Cons: £1.50 surcharge for vegan cheese, Not many vegan pizza options, A tad expensive

Vegan pizza! - Edit

An unexpected discovery in Southfields, vegan cheese on pizza! It’s really tasty, service is lovely, and often order it for takeaway.
I also went for breakfast once and they were very helpful in figuring out which breakfast items are vegan.

Pros: Vegan cheese

Return to South West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Olive Garden closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.