OliBea

865-200-5450

119 S Central St, Knoxville, Tennessee, USA, 37902

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quaint restaurant in the Art District. Kitchen has tofu on hand for substitutions such as tofu scrambles. Staff will help you. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-1:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, American, Organic, Non-veg

First Review by JohnClark

AMAZING BREAKFAST BURRITO!!! - Edit

The reason I only gave three stars is because vegan items are not very clearly marked and you kind of have to make up your own dishes out of the items they have, but it is oh-so worth it. If the rating was on this burrito alone it would be five stars. The breakfast burrito with vegan meats and tofu scramble was rave-worthy. No clue if they have anything else I could eat, but I would go back over and over because of this one item. I also heard in a Facebook group that they will make vegan pancakes on requests.

Pros: Amazing breakfast burrito!, Helpful staff, Nice location

Cons: Vegan items not always clearly marked, Have to make up dishes yourself sometimes, They serve non-vegan items

Ignore menus - Edit

They’re cool and will just make you whatever. I usually just say “make me a vegan burrito, whatever the kitchen feels like.” Probably have had 20 different breakfast burritos this way.

Return to Knoxville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has OliBea closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.