Olga's Naturally

• Friend
323-965-0269

3560 S La Cienega Blvd (at south of Jefferson Blvd), Los Angeles, California, USA, 90016

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual restaurant offering healthier versions of typical tacos and Mexican food. Features a separate vegan menu with burritos, tostadas, quesadillas, salads, vegan cheese, faux chicken, and more. Since 2009. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:30pm, Sat 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Mexican, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by Christyrose

Vegan & healthy options - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow and was in the area, so my family gave it a try. In particular we came here because we read that Olga's has a separate menu of vegan dishes. Here's my Olga's Naturally review.

It's a little eatery that's tucked away in a small shopping plaza, next to a Taco Bells and across the street from Target store. Inside the decor is basic. On the wall you can see the separately listed vegan menu, with items ranging from burrito and tacos to quesadilla, salads, and tostada. With each dish, you choose either vege beef, vege chicken, or grilled vegetable. You could also choose the type of wrap: spinach, tomato, or wheat flour.

We got 3 dishes to share:
- a burrito with vege chicken (and rice) that was quite tasty
- a tostada bowl filled to the top with rice, black beans, grilled vegetable, lettuce, avocado slices, and shredded vegan cheddar cheese; very good
- a quesadilla filled with black beans, grilled veggies, and shredded vegan cheddar cheese. Although the cheese didn't melt, the quesadilla was still very satisfying.

Olga's also offers fresh pressed juices at very reasonable prices. All of us enjoyed the food. Wish it was closer to my house!

Pros: good taste, healthy choices, vegan friendly

Decent - Edit

I had the vegan veggie burrito. I wouldn't go out of my way to come here, but it's a good lunch if you are hungry and in the area! The staff is extremely nice.

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Olga's Naturally closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.