Olga's Coffee and Simple Pleasures

Master Johansgatan 2, Malmo, Sweden

Cozy vegetarian place offering raw vegan cakes, breakfast bowls, vegan sandwiches, and vegan lunch. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo

First Review by Veggevi

Best cafe in town ❤️ - Edit

I love everything about this cafe - it's super cute and has a chill atmosphere. The owner bakes the BEST vegan cakes and the lunch (soup salad dessert) was awesome as well and really affordable too.

disappointing - Edit

I actually found this place thanks to an online deal. I was pretty surprised to find a vegan breakfast on deal :)

However, the AÇAÍ bowl was NOT açaí.. tasted like a weird yoghurt, the only resemblance it had to açaí was that it was pink. It also had sprinklers in it, so healthy I don’t even think it was.. also they were POPPING.. I guess that if you’re 5 years old, you would enjoy it.

The owner had somewhat an attitude, even though she was really trying to be nice. I asked what was in the juice, and her answer was “whatever I choose..”

The sandwich could have been good, but was missing some spread, some avocado, hummus or something

Must say the place was pretty, and the coffee was good.

UPDATE: I posted a review of the restaurant on IG and the owner gave me attitude online and blocked me. Officially worst place I’ve ever visited and the owners really suck.

Pros: coffee and drinks, price range quite cheap, interior

Cons: food , service

Return to Malmo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Olga's Coffee and Simple Pleasures closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.