O'Learys Karl Johan

+47-22332040

Karl Johans Gate 33B, Oslo, Norway

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sports pub that often shows games and other events. Has a vegan menu that consists of quesedillas, nachos, BBQ burger and fajitas - all of which include fake-meat from Oumph and vegan cheese.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Patrayray

No vegan menu during summer? - Edit

Dragged my carnivore family members here so that we could get the best of both worlds: sports bar with vegan menu and plenty of meat options. Like everything in Oslo, this place was pricey, and when I asked to see the vegan menu he told me they weren't making vegan items for the season. I don't have details on when that's coming back but it was disappointing to go there for that purpose and have to beg them to make me a veggie burger, which they did. The veggie burger and other items we ordered were a little below average, the type of food you can get at any American food chain like Hard Rock or TGIF. Disappointing, would not go again.

Pros: Made me a veggie burger

Cons: No vegan options on the menu (this season?), Expensive, Food was just not very good

Return to Oslo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has O'Learys Karl Johan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.