First Review by LilacHippy

SUPER GOOD - Edit

My husband and I are from California and we have enjoyed authentic Mexican food our whole lives and this place is actually very good. 100 stars!

Pros: Good prices, Delicious, Nice atmosphere

surprisingly really good! - Edit

I didn't expect to find good Mexican food in Thailand, but this place is excellent. Nearly every dish has a vegetarian/vegan version. We had pumpkin tacos, chips and salsa, and guac. All Excellent.
They use high quality ingredients, and our food tasted super fresh and healthy!
A short walk from warorot market.

Great for Vegans - Edit

Great thing about this place is they actually offer vegan items in the menu and they are at a reduced price without the cheese and meat, so many veggie-friendly places just hold those ingredients without lowering the price. The vegan burritos are also oil free and they are massive. Even the small size will fill you up for just 60 BAHT. Or get the large for 100 but you'll need to be really hungry! You can also get the vegetarian combo as a vegan dish and it's really delicious too.
Location is right near Thapae East Jazz Bar so you can listen to some cool music whilst having a vegan meal and maybe even a cocktail!

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ole Gourmet Mexican closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.