Ola Juice Bar

719-633-3111

27 E Kiowa, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, 80903

A vegan juice bar/cafe serving juices, blends, smoothies, and shots, as well as make-your-own oatmeal bowls, rice bowls, salads, and wraps. Menu is 100% vegan, 90% gluten-free, 90% organic, 90% raw, using locally grown produce and local business as much as possible. Focus is on athletic nutrition. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Raw, Juice bar

First Review by Yogimama

Disappointed in my smoothie - Edit

Believe I ordered the Erica smoothie. It was watered down with too much ice, making the flavors faint though helping them make even more money from the $8 small smoothie.

I literally waited 15 minutes to get it at approximately 1:30 p.m. though many employees were working.

Pros: Nice people

Cons: Watered down with too much ice, Slow service though many employees, Expensive for what you get

The Ola Juice Bar is the best thing since tofu - Edit

Wow can't recommend this small place enough. LOTS of bowls (grain and acai), smoothies, juices, etc. I had a quinoa bowl; acai bowl; and a juice. So many combos, so little time. I would move to Colorado Springs just to come here everyday.

Pros: The food, The drinks, The friendly staff

Cons: None. Not one.

Awesome little place - Edit

Lots of vegan options! I got a quinoa bowl and fresh juice but they also have wraps and acai bowls. Everyone was really nice. Kind of noisy but otherwise a great place to meet up with people.

Pros: LOTS of options

Cons: Small

Awesome! - Edit

Happy, friendly vibes all around! The staff was friendly, the fruit was fresh, and the food was delicious. I definitely recommend the paleo bowl! Happy eating!

Pros: Completely vegan, mostly raw.

All around awesome - Edit

I was curious to try this place because it is completely vegan and mostly raw. I walked in and the guy taking my order was incredibly friendly. The menu has several types of make your own bowls with rice or quinoa or salad. There are also some sweet bowls with fruit and such as well as some 'popular combinations'. The prices on the food are average and the prices for the smoothies and juices are a tad high but if you think of what goes in them, it is fair. There are so many types of smoothies and juices. I got a green monitor...it was incredible! Also, everything they give you is either washed or compostable!

Pros: Excellent and personable service, Delish food, Sustainable practices

Very good! - Edit

Great juices and smoothies. Nice selection of food. The soups and the rice bowls are great. This is the only 100% vegan restaurant in Colorado Springs so I was happy to be able to support and eat there while visiting the area. Great and friendly staff and walked out with some nice vegan restaurant recommendations for Denver! I will definitely try to stop by for breakfast before hitting the road tomorrow!

Cons: Only opened until 4 on weekends.

Best Juice Bar in Town - Edit

I've tried other juice bars and was decidedly not a fan. Not true with Ola. Not only are the smoothies and juices healthy, but they are also truly tasty. (And organic!) The same is true for the food that Ola serves - nutritious and delicious. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable; the prices, though high, are still reasonable; and the ambiance is comfortably laid-back. A new favorite hang-out, with new things left to try!

Pros: Good food/drinks, Great staff, Fun ambiance

Cons: Limited seating, High (slightly) prices

Great Find - Edit

This was a great breakfast spot for our quick trip to The Springs! Conveniently located; we walked from our hotel. Very friendly staff, and the acai bowls were DELICIOUS!! We also had shots of wheat grass, fresh juices (YUM!) and bought some raw chocolate for later. Everything was very fresh and tasty. The young lady was happy to customize our orders and answer all our questions. We did spend quite a bit - but we got a lot and left there stuffed! We will be going back to CO often for business and will definitely make this a habit!

Pros: fresh, healthy, delicious, Location, Great Staff

Cons: Pricey, Small - not a lot of seating

awesome juice - Edit

Makes organic juice made to order and however you want.
Helpful and friendly staff, clean and cheerful environment.
Going to make this a regular hang out :-)

love ola juice bar❤️ - Edit

Delish juices, smoothies and wraps! Must try quinoa breakfast and rice bowls next!

Return to Colorado Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ola Juice Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.