Get the HappyCow App

HappyCow mobile application
The App Stores #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide
Thousand of listings across the globe
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal
Download the app

© HappyCow 2018

Ohlio

( 1 review )
+49-68419729990

Marktplatz 1, Homburg, Germany, 66424

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza and Italian restaurant at the market place with a big terrace. Pasta and pizza dough are vegan, but be sure to ask for no cheese. Offers breakfast and weekly changing lunch menu. Gets busy in the evenings. Open Tue-Fri 8:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 9:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Mediterranean, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VegiAnna

VegiAnna

Contributions +1271

19 Nov 2017

Good food but poor service - Edit

I had made a reservation for our veggie group of 11 people. When we arrived they wanted to seat us in the slightly cold pavillion with plastic windows and no charm at all - but the worst was that it was the smoking room! They first tried to shift the blame by saying I had increased the original group number on rather short notice, then they tried to downplay the cigarette smoke. We remained firm and were eventually seated inside.

The interior is really cosy and the place has a busy and lively vibe. The staff know what vegan options they´ve got. I had the vegan version of spaghetti puttanesca, which tasted good, a little bit oily.
Due to their unfriendly service I don´t think I´ll go there again, which is a bit of a shame because the "Oh!lio" is centrally situated and it must be beautiful on the terrace in the summer time.

Updated from previous review on 2017-11-18

Pros: Several vegan options, Central location, Cosy interior

Cons: Unfriendly service, Slightly expensive

Return to Homburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ohlio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.