Oh Yeah China Bistro

Contact 316-425-7700

3101 N Rock Rd, Wichita, Kansas, USA, 67226

Serves meat, vegan options available. Formerly Zen Vegetarian, but has added meat items to its menu to attract more customers. One of the owner is vegetarian, and the restaurant continues to offer many vegetable dishes.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by SherriScuba

Best Veg Chinese Food I've ever had! - Edit

Wow. Just. Wow. After a long fight, we ordered takeout, which arrived piping hot and out of this world. We had general Tsaos, shitake with tofu, the garlic green beans and salad rolls. It was all so delicious and fresh tasting. What a treat! The faux meat was delicious, as was the tofu. I will be back!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Tons of veg options

Great place for Vegans to dine in Wichita - Edit

We love eating at Oh Yeah. They offer several meals with Tofu or you can ask for Soy Nuggets (not on the menu) that are to die for! The wait staff is very helpful with suggestions of new dishes to try and always remember our favorites when we visit. They have vegan appetizers, our favorite is a spring roll with vegan ham...yummy! They are the most accommodating and best tasting restaurant in town for our dietary choice.

Pros: Extremely friendly staff, Vegan friendly, Very clean with nice ambiance

Favorite place in town! - Edit

The prices are very reasonable with a lovely atmosphere. The staff are friendly and charming, and you can often see the owner out chatting with regulars. I love the Thai curries and the Soy version of the bibimbap. The salt and pepper tofu and potato appetizers are delicious, but they can get pretty spicy pretty quickly!

Only a few options on the menu aren't vegetarian, and most have options between meats or veggies/tofu. Great selections from a variety of Asian cuisines and they all taste great. If I could give it 5 cows, I would, but the limitations of the system only allow four!

Pros: good value, friendly staff, best asian food in Wichita

Oh Yeah this was great - Edit

We ate there in January with the whole tribe vegetarians, open minds and closed minds. Everyone enjoyed the food and all left happy and full. The service was great for our large indecisive group and lots of time was spent by the cook and the wait staff to explain each dish to the whole group. We sampled and enjoyed everything. Will definitely return next time we are back in Wichita.

Pros: choises, staff, food

Cons: none

Return to Wichita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oh Yeah China Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1555 times since Aug 2011.