International
Take-out
Bakery
Australian
Breakfast

Vegan cafe and bakery offering toasts, pancakes, waffles, burritos, burgers, sandwiches, other breakfast and lunch dishes, and a variety of baked goods, as well as smoothies, juices, coffee, and other hot and cold beverages. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-2:30pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-3:00pm.

Venue map for Oh My Days
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Besty94

menzir

Points +163

21 Feb 2024

Best vegan pastries in Sydney

Easily one of my favourite cafes in Sydney. Get their cheese tomato and basil croissant toasted, OR their almond praline croissant. You won't regret it

afll19

Points +28

09 Feb 2024

Best Breakfast Option probably in Sydney, atleast in Glebe

100% vegan. Dont let the Menü confuse you. Most of the Options are with cheese or Ham or Bacon. Its all vegan. And its soooo good. 100% recommend.

Pros: Everything ist Vegan, Its Not the fancy healthy Kind of vegan

silliestlittlecow

Points +152

20 Jan 2024

Really Awesome

omg guysssss the croissant RULES !!!! so yummy and buttery. cookie make me go crazy like the cookie monster too.

Pros: cookie, croissant , people who work there

stam

Points +1877

08 Jan 2024

Fantastic pastries!

I got the croffin with mango and macadamia cream filling which was perfection. The cream filling is not too heavy or sweet and the pastry lamination is flaky and slightly savoury without being hard. I could eat many of these without feeling weighed down.

Pros: Wide selection of vegan pastries , Unique and innovative pastries , Not too sweet or heavy

SeitanSeitanSeitan

Points +3072

26 Dec 2023

Oh My Days!

So delicious and so so lovely. If you want croissants, or a good brekkie, go there, it’s a must in Sydney. Ham & cheese croissant is always a great choice.
#Veganuary

misslucykate1

Points +415

22 Dec 2023

God send

Many delicious options for breakfast, lunch and dessert. I had a breakfast burrito then lots of pastries to go. Unique flavours and generous portion sizes! Seems to be a vegan friendly area there is a vegan supermarket across the road.

JustinCoyne

Points +260

16 Dec 2023

Amazing pastries, quality lunch options as well

Go here if you are after a quality filling lunch space for delicious pastries after. Never been disappointed after coming to eat.

Ebsveg

Points +1937

08 Dec 2023

Huge selection of pastries!

I was shocked at how many options there were and the huge menu for breakfast/lunch. The pandan/coconut croissant was amazing and would recommend if it's a special again. I got the bagel but wasn't the biggest fan of the cream cheese they put on, but would definitely come back to try other options.

vegies28

Points +385

03 Dec 2023

Yum!

Delicious baked goods especially the croissants! Will definitely be back!

Pros: Delicious food, So many choices, Croissants!!

Jay13

Points +192

01 Dec 2023

Great waffles and coffee

Great vegan waffles and coffee. My partner and I came here for breakfast and while it is quite noisy outside due to roadworks (not the cafe's fault) it is worth stopping by for a bite to eat.

Seating outside and upstairs and the service was great. Definitely recommend. Few gluten free options too.

Pros: Fully vegan, Good coffee and waffles, Few gluten free options

Tiggy

Points +15178

27 Nov 2023

Oh Mon Dieu!

After a fairly average experience last time I realised on this visit that OMD is now my favourite place for breakfast in Sydney. I found myself making the trip here for the second time on my last day in town, bypassing much closer options. Only this cafe has all the components: delicious pastries and brunch options, a decent and varied menu, comfortable seating and coffee. Twice I enjoyed the breakfast croissant, a delicious but compact meal, with a hint of guilty pleasure. The omelette here is also pretty good, reasonably light in texture, rather than like a slab of chickpea dough as some can be. The extra bacon gave it a nice breakfasty finish to complement the mushrooms. The staff were very friendly, accommodating and patient. For a luxurious breakfast, this is the place to come.

Pros: Delicious breakfast options, Pleasant staff , Yummy pastries

EdYan

01 Dec 2023

EleanorRuck

Points +406

18 Nov 2023

Delicious

The salmon and cream cheese bagel is next level!

Pros: So much choice, Good value, Tasty

Vickoz

Points +334

18 Nov 2023

Scrumptious

So sorry they are closing soon, or I’d order something else! Delicious omelette! Will certainly get a cake on the way out.

Angéline8888

Points +894

15 Nov 2023

A real Croissant!

I thought I would never eat a real vegan croissant outside France but wow it was so good!!! The texture was great, the price was less great though (compared to France)

The waffles were perfectly cooked as well!

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-15

HappyAussieDylan

Points +292

29 Oct 2023

Delicious!

If you’re in Glebe you have to stop by for breakfast. They have the normal menu and the epic vegan bakery range. 100% cruelty free. We had the breakfast croissant and vegan egg bacon burger.

Downfalls: expensive. But more of a treat.

Pros: Taste spot on, Smoothies on offer too, 100% Vegan

Cons: Portion sizes are okay, Not cheap

AJ_vegan_AUS

Points +230

17 Oct 2023

Incredible 🙌🏻

Blown away by the incredible meals and variety on the all day menu, as well as a huge selection of pastries. Great coffee. LOVE the atmosphere and the space. Easily accessible by public transport. (Not a single con!) Definitely visit this beautiful cafe!

Pros: Amazing meals, delicious flavours , All day menu, In-house Patisserie

1995_Vegan

Points +240

14 Oct 2023

Outstanding baked goods

Oh My Days is one of the best vegan bakeries I've visited. They offer a great mix of baked good styles with some inventive options that aren't usually made vegan. We didn't eat the food, but the baked goods are definitely worth repeat visits.

Pros: Excellent baked goods

mpgaustralia

Points +34

13 Oct 2023

The best pastries in Sydney!

You had me a pink iced finger bun!! Yum! Can’t get enough of Oh My Days!

Pros: All the pastries , The staff are friendly

Cons: Back courtyard not dog friendly

vegandinosaur

Points +315

08 Oct 2023

Amazing croissants

In every flavour! Loved the berry tarts too

Spiceislife

Points +169

27 Sep 2023

Best vegan croissants!

I’ve been on the hunt for the best vegan croissant and I believe I’ve finally found it here. I’ve tried their plain, almond and cheese and ham croissants and have never been disappointed.

kirstyconnery

Points +713

06 Sep 2023

so delish

second time visiting and wouldn’t hesitate to go back! all of their food is amazing and the service is great!

Neea

Points +201

20 Aug 2023

perfect any time of day

went back three times in the span of 24 hours. can't recommend the pastries enough - still thinking about them almost a month later:D

willcannings

Points +340

23 Jul 2023

Great food, great atmosphere

One of my favourite vegan places in Sydney, we come here every Saturday for breakky! Fantastic staff and atmosphere, and absolutely delicious cafe food and pastries!

Pros: Delicious cafe food and pastries, Great atmosphere, Well priced

DavidaBache

Points +132

22 Jul 2023

Scrumdiddlyumptious

Had the feta and spinach croissant plus an almond chocolate croissant, yum! So pleased to eat at an all vegan patisserie! So few and far between vegan places in Sydney, so grateful for this being here.x

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-22

aidanberg21

Points +33

18 Jul 2023

Amazing pastries

Easily some of the best vegan pastries I've ever had. Even just the plain croissant is amazing.

Pros: Delicious croissants

MelaniePearson

Points +451

16 Jul 2023

Amazing

Delicious vegan cafe with friendly service and nice vibe. We tried the English muffin, mushroom croissant and got croissant and rhubarb danish to take away. All absolutely delish.

Getting a savoury croissant “toastie” was my highlight and something I haven’t had before at a vegan cafe

Gemkvegan

Points +611

09 Jul 2023

So much choice!

Blown away by the selection of vegan pastries on offer (at least 10 diff ones!), plus a great looking brunch menu with cooked items that we didn’t get round to trying. Pastries were great, the seating area and ambience inside is really nicely and the staff are lovely. You must go!