Oh My Cafe

3 Gateway Dr B1-01, Westgate Mall, West Singapore, Singapore, 608532

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe offering Western and Asian food. Has a full vegetarian menu, including their Korean Temple Food set that is vegan. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Asian, Fusion, Korean, Non-veg

First Review by CherylQuincy

Cute Cafe - Edit

A little pricey but I would come again! Had the dry vegetarian ramen while my non-veg mum had the bibimbap. I wouldn't highly recommend the ramen, found it a little bland đŸ™‚ The cafe has a nice vibe although service isnt fantastic, only one guy was serving

Really good! - Edit

I was here with my partner, as It's our first time here, we decided to try their signature dishes.
We ordered the Seaweed Fries, Vegan Bibimbap and the Korean Temple Food.

Vegan Bibimbap: No need to customise this dish at all as it is already indicated as vegan. I really love this dish a lot! Its full of fresh veggies, 2 sticks of grilled mushrooms, a couple of poached cherry tomatoes, and nutritious rice! The sauce is so additive!

Korean Temple Food: It's fully vegan. The nutritious rice in the middle has the consistency similar to porridge. It comes with various side dishes that contains 8 wild herbs and its own seasoning. Really yummy.

Seaweed Fries: It's potato glass noodles wrapped with seaweed and deep fried in batter. Taste good but the texture is a bit off putting 'cause the insides is very squishy.

Their vegetarian food contains no pungent roots (onion, garlic, leek etc) at all.

Updated from previous review on 2018-03-12

Pros: Very Vegan-friendly

Cons: pricey

Return to West Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oh My Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.