First Review by Lilimedusa

Central place to have lunch - Edit

I use to go to this veganfriendly place if I stay in the city center and want some really healthy food :) It is designed as kind of bar in the center of a big health store but it is not uncosy! You sit at a bar so it´s not very practicable for groups. The service is quick and practiced, always able to inform you in detail about the dishes.

The menu changes daily and consists of five dishes (from soup to main). Usually minimum two of them are vegan, sometimes more. Besides that they are usually willing to prepare a huge salad.

The ingredients of all the dishes us to be organic and very healthy. Also the drinks. In my opinion it´s the perfect place for lunch or a quick but healthy meal.

Prices are adequate considering the fact that it´s all organic (and often regional produced) and you get big plates. You can choose two sizes.

I miss a vegan breakfast option as well as vegan desserts.

Pros: central location, next to health store (organic), fast service

Cons: ne vegan breakfast, no vegan dessert, not practicable for groups

Very nice - Edit

I went here August 2011 while visiting my family. Very friendly staff and very nice atmosphere. Choosing was confusing because it's similar to cafeteria/buffet serving and you are charged by weight. It was a little difficult to communicate with the associates, but I found someone who assured me that even the cheese was vegetarian, though not vegan. Afterward we had coffee and desert. Definitely would go back.

Vegetarian Restaurant - Edit

The daily menu is vegetarian (mostly with cheese), but they are very friendly when asking for a vegan option. I was offered a vegan salad (or spaghetti instead) that was very yummy. The restaurant is located inside an organic shop, where you can buy fresh vegetables an many meat substitutes.

Pros: Organic, friendly staff, vegan-friendly

Return to Trier Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oh! Bio Mio closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4909 times since Aug 2007.