Ogata Yosa

+44-1843-588058

57 High St (at George St), Ramsgate, England, CT11 9RJ

Serves meat, vegan options available. Japanese restaurant has several vegan starters such as edamame and spinach and different kinds of maki like avocado, cucumber, and natto maki. Other vegan dishes are available on the menu. Slow food / comparative long preparation times. Stylish decor.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Love to munch

so delicious - Edit

We ordered a range of vegan dishes which were delicious, the tempura sushi one was my favourite and the sweet potato korooke. The lady serving us was really helpful and the chef individualised dishes for our vegan needs.

Pros: lots of options if you ask, delicious well presented food , friendly and helpful staff

Cons: the menu does not particularly look vegan friendly

A wonderful taste experience - Edit

We found this restaurant under "happycow" and it was a very fresh, interesting and amazing Lunch. The very friendly waitress helped me to find the right food. In the menu I could see a "v" after the vegetarian food.
We recommend this restaurant with the best wishes. It`s a pity that we can not come back, but we were only on vacation in England.
Thymian (Germany)

Pros: friendly, fresh, interesting

Cons: nothing

fresh and delicious - Edit

I have been here a couple of times now and both times it has been brilliant! The service is great - they are really happy to adapt dishes to be vegan and are very friendly. The food is very fresh and tasty - you can tell it is all made to order, I would highly recommend a visit!

Return to Ramsgate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ogata Yosa closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.