CLOSED: Off the Griddle - Food Cart

Contact 503-989-3908

4926 SE Division St (at SE 50th Ave), Portland, Oregon, USA, 97206

Located at A La Carts Food Pavilion, Spot 7, this veggie burger food cart serves vegan and gluten-free patties served on local Dave's bread buns (not gluten-free). Locally-brewed Lion Heart kombucha available. The Pavillion has covered seating for 90 (enclosed and heated in winter) and a small covered stage for live music and events. Family-friendly, non-smoking atmosphere. DEC 2012 REPORTED SHUT DOWN, AS STATED ON ITS FACEBOOK PAGE.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by justhefacts

Amazing vegan burgers (even GF) - Edit

I have ALWAYS loved all of their burgers I have had. I really like their smokey blue burger, which has vegan blue cheese (epic) and another of my favorites is the spiraly potatoes that are cross between french fries and chips! They are awesome because they are solar powered! Love this place if you want a good burger go here!

Pros: Gluten Free Friendly, Friendly Staff, Local and home made burgers

Mmmmmm...Tasty - Edit

I LOVE this place!! Originally went there because I got a Groupon for it. My wife daughter and I have tried several of the burgers between the three of us and think they are fantastic. Friendly team running the place always willing to accommodate. The burgers are big and messy they could use some utensils to assist in eating them.

Pros: Great Food, Large Portions, Outdoor Seating

Cons: Need Utensils, Need Water

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Off the Griddle - Food Cart closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 203 times since Sep 2010.