O'Falafel etc.

• Veg-friendly
Contact 801-487-7747

790 East 2100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84106

Serves meat, vegan options available. Many appetizers, 3 main entrees, 2 sandwiches are vegan, as marked on the menu. The vegan food is prepared separately from meat and dairy. Will accommodate special diets. A family owned restaurant that opened in 2008.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Alyne

The okra is amazing - Edit

I went here last night with some family, including a very rambunctious toddler. The staff was very nice, and as we started to sweep up the mess that the little one had made, they took the broom away from us and told us not to sweat it. Everyone thought the food was amazing, and personally my okra and mango juice was just what I needed.

Pros: Great food, nice people, lots of options

Delicious! Best falafel I've ever had! - Edit

I went here for lunch. Restaurant was clean, and had some interesting murals to look at on the walls. They have a section with some imported food/drinks. The people working here were extremely nice and explained that all their vegan food (including french fries) is prepared in a separate area and fryer. The options that are vegan are clearly marked on the menu. Besides the options listed in the description - they have some vegan daily specials too! I tried a sampler plate with the humous, baba ghanouj, fool, and falafel. The falafel was the best I'd ever had. The other food was delicious as well. It was my first time trying fool - and the man at the counter told me that people either love it or hate it. I loved it. Their baba ganouj has some texture and really good flavor. The price was reasonable for the amount and quality of food I received. I'll definitely go here again.

Pros: Great food, Accommodating and friendly staff, Multiple vegan options

Falafel Sandwich - Edit

We come here all the time for the Falafel Sandwich. It's great and their hot sauce is quite good (and quite hot). Love the baba ganoush as well. The menu is enormous and then they have specials all the time as well.

Pros: Fast, Inexpensive

Cons: Atmosphere

I love this place - Edit

The falafel is so much better than Pita Pit's falafel, which is all we have where I live. I also had some stuffed grape leaves, which were delicious. Very accommodating to vegans.

Great experience - Edit

The Humous was some of the best that I have had, well portion and nice seasoning. My friend had the chicken Shwarma and I the Falafel. Both were excellent well prepared and very tasty. I have been to the middle east nearly 30 times this rivals anything I have had in Israel. Staff very friendly and helpful and prices was good. We will be back often.

Pros: very friendly, Excellent food !, good prices

DeLISH - Edit

This place was way good! Owners were really friendly! Falafel was delicious and moist (yes yes I know a lot of people hate the word moist...but it was!)

bright atmosphere, plenty of customers, good mushroom thing. but falafel always wins, let's be honest

Pros: falafel, bright/cheery

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has O'Falafel etc. closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1731 times since Oct 2010.