Ocean Organics

609-276-1133

21 S Hope Chapel Rd, Jackson, New Jersey, USA, 08527

Whole food cafe and cold pressed juice bar serving vegan ice cream, acai, salads, wraps, veggie burgers, and sandwiches. Its 3rd outlet, est. 2017. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 7:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Kosher

First Review by plantbasedgal

Strip Mall Gem - Edit

Wanting to try something new, I checked out the Happy Cow app to see what looked good. I took the drive to Ocean Organics in Jackson and it was well worth it! We got there about 1:30 and the place was empty, which startled me a little bit. I have to be honest, I almost walked out. Was I glad we stayed! The place is clean and nicely set up. They even have an old Atari you can play if you sit at the front table. The help was very helpful and nice and even gave us a sample of their Vegan ice cream, (vanilla for my daughter, green tea for me) which was smooth and yummy!

We shared the Avocado burger, which had cashew cheese and bean sprouts and also got the air fries, that's right, no oil!

Everything is, made to order! We got hibiscus cold tea and a bottle of filtered water. Very good. Got the quesadilla's to go, had them for dinner that night, delicious! I also got the hemo protein balls which I had the next day, soooo good!

This place is a hidden gem in the midst of a strip mall! Vegan, gluten free and great vibe inside!

Definitely worth checking out! They have two other locations, in Tom's River and Seaside Heights.

First timer - Edit

Today I tried Ocean Organics for the first time. While visiting I tried the Avocado Burger with the air fries and a Java Shake. It was DELICIOUS. Will be visiting again very soon. The customer service was A .

clean and cute - Edit

This restaurant has plenty of parking and has a large open space inside also has outside seating.

Pros: clear menu choices

Yummy Food - Edit

Fresh organic food, air fried potatoes. No oil :) The chick pea and sweet potato scramble is a welcome change from tofu scrambles. Burgers are delicious!

Pros: Fresh and organic

Cons: Juices are too expensive..$8 a bottle

Return to Jackson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ocean Organics closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.