CLOSED: O!burger

Contact 310-854-0234

8593 Santa Monica Blvd (at La Cienega), West Hollywood, California, USA, 90069

Serves meat, vegan options available. A burger house only serving organic fare. Makes its veggie burger in-house and is vegan. Other veg fare include salads and the superbowl when you choose veggie patties (with roasted and grilled veggies). Vegan sauces are the thousand island, chipotle and barbecue. REPORTED SHUT DOWN/CLOSED JAN 2013. CONFIRMED.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by gr8vegan

The veggie burger was tasty - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my O!burger review.

I read somewhere that Oburger makes their own veggie patty (that's vegan suitable), so when I stopped in a few months ago, I ordered the veggie patty burger. For my choice of sauce I chose the chipotle (vegan, spicy). The other sauces were thousand island (vegan) and ranch (veg but not vegan).

A server brought my burger to me rather quickly. The patty was hot, and the burger tasted quite delicious. I ate it up in no time. Cost was $8.49 before tax. No cheap to me, but this is West Hollywood and it's all organic. If you are super hungry, get 2 burgers.

One suggestion for improvement: the menu, while attempting to be a step-by-step ordering process, seemed a bit confusing to me at first. I had to study it to figure it out, so perhaps that could be simplified.

Pros: good veggie burger, sidewalk seating

Cons: other stuff is meat

burger fries and a shake - Edit

Organic fast food as it should be. Very friendly owners. It really takes you back to a simple fast food meal from yesteryear with limited choices, but they are perfect every time.

Pros: veggie burger, fries, shake

Return to West Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: O!burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 143 times since Oct 2011.