Obsidian

Contact 360-890-4425

414 4th Ave E, Olympia, Washington, USA, 98501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house, bar, and live music venue that's all ages before 9pm. Food is offered all day, brunch on the weekends til 2pm. Vegans could get waffle made with vegan batter, or marinated tempeh in a panini or served with kale and dates. There is also a curried rice with dates, almonds, red pepper, cilantro. Has soy and hemp milk for coffee drinks (at extra charge).

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Raynevegan

Tasty vegan options! - Edit

They must have changed their menu from the last poster, because they have a few super tasty items on their menu. Not the most varied in town, but very tasty.

I've had the blueberry waffles, their vegan hotdog, and the vulcan panini, and they were all quite tasty. Portion sizes are a bit small for my preference, but that's very common for Olympia.

Overall, I really like the place, and I hope they maintain or expand their vegan options. This is definitely a restaurant that I'll be visiting again.

Pros: Super tasty food, Very roomy

Cons: Smaller portions than I'd like

very limited menu - Edit

If you have allergies, this place cannot accommodate you. They can't do vegan and gluten free options. We ended up leaving without ordering because the best they could offer me was plain tempeh. Yuck.

Return to Olympia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Obsidian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.