OB Noodle House

Contact 619-450-6868

2218 Cable St, San Diego, California, USA, 92107

Serves meat, vegan options available. Busy bar and restaurant. Offers vegetable choices including pho, tofu lettuce wraps, noodle and rice dishes with tofu and veggies. Some dishes can be made vegan by asking for no egg. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Vietnamese, Asian Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by MoeRoxxs

Best Vegan Pho - Edit

OB Noodle House has the best vegan pho I have had! Order with a side of edamame and it's one of the best vegan comfort meals you'll ever have. It certainly doesn't hurt that they have a great beer selection too! Be cautious that there can be a long wait for a table especially for weekend evenings.

Pros: Excellent food , Good value

Cons: Noisy , Crowded

Worth The Wait - Edit

Before I even moved into my house and was painting the interior and needed some grub. I looked for a place around my house that might have some vegan food options seeing as how my fridge was as empty as the rooms. I noticed OB Noodle house was just blocks away. I fell in love as soon as I took my first bite.

I ended up going to OB Noodle House for dinner for the first 4-5 days after moving into my place. I still have to fight the urge to walk down there every night to get dinner.

My favorite dishes are Tofu Lettuce Wraps, Salgon fried rice w/tofu & veggies and Dry Chow Fun with Tofu & Veggies. They have a huge beer list that has real beer on it for the beer lover...which I am.

There is usually a wait for a table but if you leave your name and number at the door you can go around the corner to Lucy's and grab a beer while you wait and they will call you when your table is ready. (Lucy's is a cash only bar)

Pros: Good Food, Good Beer

Cons: Can be a wait

Return to San Diego Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has OB Noodle House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.