Oasis Juice Bar and Market

Contact 409-762-8446

409 25th St, Galveston, Texas, USA, 77550

Serves meat, vegan options available. Juice bar cafe and market. Offers smoothies, fresh juices, and healthy lunch food. Free Wi-Fi. The market area sells teas, clothing, natural personal care products, and fresh produce.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by shermanndog

Cute store with yummy smoothies! - Edit

I love going to Oasis on Sunday after the Farmers market. The atmosphere is really relaxing, perfect for sitting down and having a smoothie with a friend. Some of the items on the menu are hit or miss in my opinion. I'm honestly not keen on their juices because the flavor isn't sweet enough for me but I'm also not an avid juicer so some people might like it like that. Their smoothies are really good my absolute favorite is the Monkey which has bananas, peanut butter, chocolate and apples soooo yummy! They have a small food menu, which is mostly sandwiches and soups along with some salads.

Such nice happy people. Such nice happy food. - Edit

I'm weird about food: vegan, and I think I have irritable bowel syndrome, so I'm trying that FODMAPS thing. I showed up here sleep deprived from a conference and feeling slightly disoriented. They were so kind to me. :).

They have lots of vegan things. They make a lot of stuff fresh, and even let me read the ingredients list on their 'not-chicken' soy stuff (I was checking for non-FODMAPS stuff :).

I had a soup and salad, and I feel like it was the best soup I've ever had.

There is a little shop inside with healthy food treats (kale chips, nuts, chocolate, etc.) and some personal care produces.

Warm and inviting atmosphere. :)

Pros: healthy options, friendly atmosphere

Absolutely wonderful! - Edit

The Oasis is a jewel! The food is fresh, creative, delicious and nutritious and the people are lovely. My scarlet quinoa salad was so good, I bought another! If I lived here, I would be a regular, for sure.

I wish I could give 5 stars, but am limited to 4 by the rules of Happy Cow. The owner told me that meat is not usually served, but they do serve salmon on the weekends.

Pros: delicious , fresh, nutritious

Amazing Juices and Smoothies on Vacation - Edit

This place has an enchanting atmosphere, we were greeted by the owner, very nice lady, we were so happy to find this OASIS in the island, AND IT truly was, we juice everyday at home, it was amazing that we could start our day with healthy fresh fruit. We had our juices that were freshly made for us to order and we took to go delicious smoothies for our trip back home,
you can spend everyday of your trip here all the food is grown in their own garden and market has lots of great gluten free and natural products, wishing we had an Oasis in San Antonio!!

Pros: Fresh Veggies and Fruits, Amazing

Awesome - Edit

I was so glad to find a good place to eat in Galveston! I had the "Chickpea of the Sea" sandwich (I think it was a daily special) and it was awesome! I also tried their coconut iced tea (delicious). Everyone there is very friendly and very accommodating!

Pros: Delicious Food, Very Friendly Staff

Pleasant cafe and market - Edit

Oasis is a very pleasant place to dine and to shop for natural food and other items. The staff is very helpful. Can accommodate vegans. A good choice for lunch in a non vegetarian friendly region.

Pros: vegan choices, helpful staff

amazing beyond belief!! - Edit

Oasis Juice Bar and Market is a delightfully wonderful hideaway that serves organic juice, wheatgrass, smoothies, and delicious lunch specials and dinners. They also have a small market that sells yummy organic treats, farm eggs, and teas and coffees. Alongside some of the best food in Galveston, they have a staff that is extremely kind and will go out of their way to make you whatever juice/smoothie combination your heart desires.

I highly recommend the Oasis Juice Bar and Market: I have never had anything but a great experience there, which is why I gave it 5 stars. :)

Pros: amazing juice!, amazing food!, mostly all organic

Cons: is not open 24/7

Return to Galveston Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oasis Juice Bar and Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1986 times since Sep 2011.